Here’s How You Can Get A Spring Break Glow At Any Budget
With Spring break right around the corner, many people are starting to focus on their tan. Since there isn’t always a lot of time to get out in the sun (nor is it considered safe), here are 10 self-tanners, all different price ranges, which will give you that glow quickly.
LESS THAN $10
- Jergens natural firming self-tanning lotion gradually creates a natural looking color. In about 7 days you will have a subtle natural glow as well visibly firmer skin and less noticeable cellulite.
- LOreal Paris’ sublime airbrush self-tanner won’t leave your hands sticky or covered in lotion. It is a spray bottle that sprays a salon quality mist with a light citrus scent.
- Momma’s Best makes an organic self-tanner. This all natural tanner is great for the most sensitive skin.
- Lock and Key Naturals makes an all-natural self-tanner for your face. It even contains white sand from the Gulf to bring you a little bit of the beach.
- Chocolate body butter by Bluegrass oils will not only give you a subtle warm glow but will leave you smelling delicious. With its main ingredients being cocoa and Shea butter, this is another all natural butter.
- Amazon rates this self-tanning dark lotion as 5 stars. It is great for your face, legs and body. And bonus — it is infused with antioxidants.
- Sun makes an instant self-tanner lotion that when you put it on you see instant results. With its natural sugar based formula it is ideal for all skin types.
MORE THAN $20
- The Golden Standard recently introduced an organic sunless tanning bronzer for your face and body. If you go to Amazon to purchase it, you can get the tan enhancer for free.
- The tan towel plus self-tanner towelette is a different technique. It comes in a towel version that you just rub all over your body. Results show in as little as two hours.
- The Shirl Clark collection offers an age defying self-tanning lotion known as the signature tan. Etsy even gives you step-by-step instructions on the most beneficial way to apply this lotion.
OTHER RELATED ITEMS
- If you don’t like getting the mess on your hands, then get this self-tan applicator glove by Bronze Botanicals. The glove is reusable too, just hand wash when done.
- Ariel’s Treasure Trove also has a pre-sunless-tanner shower scrub that exfoliates your skin so it is ready to accept the self-tanner.
Katie Simpson is a writer for The Daily Clutch.
We were not paid to write this story. The products and services mentioned below were selected independent of sales and advertising. However, Simplemost may receive a small commission from the purchase of any products or services through an affiliate link to the retailer's website.