GREAT VALENTINE’S DAY GIFTS FOR PICKY TWEENS
Valentine’s Day parties may no longer be a thing in your tween’s classroom, but that doesn’t mean they don’t want to celebrate.
Show your offspring some love this Valentine’s Day with one of these gifts.
- A bouquet of balloons instead of flowers: About 20 pink and white balloons would be very spontaneous and pretty cool to talk selfies with.
- A gift card to the movies is a great idea, especially when you tell him or her they may pick a friend to take instead of you. Drop him off and hand him $20 for popcorn and candy.
- Every kid loves gadgets, so how about a new docking station for his iPod or smartphone? Amazon has a cute one with pink and red hearts, perfect for the iPod Nano.
- Does your tween have a favorite hobby? Crafts or journals make great gifts for the artsy.
- To keep with the loving holiday theme, why not have them start reading some tween romance novels? Try the complete Twilight series.
- Dress your daughter’s locker up with this leopard locker accessory kit. All the kids will be gathered at her locker in between classes.
- If you want to be the favorite parent of your daughter, throw a Valentine’s Day party for your tween and her friends. Send out adorable Valentine’s Day party invites from Etsy. There are a lot of fun Valentine’s Day inspired recipes on Pinterest, and check out these cute Valentine’s Day decorations on Amazon.
Hopefully one of these ideas will keep you “cool” with your tween on Valentine’s Day.
Katie Simpson is a writer for The Daily Clutch.
We were not paid to write this story. The products and services mentioned below were selected independent of sales and advertising. However, Simplemost may receive a small commission from the purchase of any products or services through an affiliate link to the retailer's website.