Mother’s Day is a time to encourage moms to celebrate themselves, their quirkiness and their awesome ability to reproduce by enjoying themselves on a day catered specifically for them. What better way to celebrate mom’s existence than to find the…
Several national chain restaurants and businesses have promotions aimed at honoring Mom on Mother’s Day, which this year is Sunday, May 8, 2016.
Here are some we found:
• O’Charley’s is offering two $5 rewards cards with the purchase of a $25 Mother’s Day gift card (online only).
• Hooters is giving Mom a free meal.
• McCormick and Schmick’s is offering complementary chocolate covered strawberries with purchase of brunch for Mom.
• The Melting Pot has a Mother’s Day Weekend Saturday luncheon option — but this one may vary by location. There may be a deal for Sunday, too. Check with your local restaurant.
• Carrabba’s will have a special menu through May 8 featuring Champagne Linguine and $5 locations. Check with your local restaurant as the deal may vary by state.
• Ruth’s Chris will give all Moms who dine there a $25 gift certificate to use at a future visit.
• Whole Foods Market has a website of ideas for homemade Mother’s Day treat.
• Eddie Merlot’s is hosting a Mother’s Day Brunch from 10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
• Cheryl’s Cookies has a plethora of Mother’s Day baskets to choose form.
• Harry and David has a Mother’s Day Club that will send Mom something every month.
• David’s Cookies is also offering Mother’s Day packages.
Check with your local restaurant prior to going to make sure they have the deal, as not all may participate.